M.D Med. (J.J Hospital, Mumbai.) Certified in 2D Echo, (Glenmark Cardiac Center, Mum), Consultant Physician, Cardiologist, Diabetologist, Critical Care Physician.
Internists at Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital provide comprehensive care, from diagnosis to the treatment of complex or chronic medical conditions. Our internists will establish a long-term relationship with you, helping you to maintain good health and navigate illness.
Internal Medical care falls under the following four broad categories
The old adage that prevention is better than cure is still valid. A number of conditions and medical problems can be prevented by proper routine preventive measures including immunization and regular medical checkups.
Instead of crisis management on an urgent basis when you fall sick it is better to maintain good health by regular lifestyle modifications, exercise and routine medical checkups.
Care of acute illness requires admission to the hospital for different medical conditions. Shree Siddhivinayak Hospital has a full complement of highly qualified and experienced specialists under one roof run. Ancillary support from well-equipped departments of Radiology and Pathology is available in-house.
Rehabilitation after illnesses such as stroke, heart attacks, and diabetes is available. Physical therapy in hospital and at home is also available.
Our services in the Department of Internal Medicine include:
- Comprehensive executive checkups which include a multispecialty approach with state-of-the-art diagnostic tests custom tailored to the patient’s requirements.
- Preventive screenings and adult immunizations
- Routine medical check-ups
- Comprehensive medical checkup whether required for employment or for travel
- Health risk assessment and prevention
- Personalized counselling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, joint problems, thyroid problems, lung problems and other long-term medical conditions
- Geriatric care (Care of the elderly)
- Weight control and treatment of obesity
- Nutritional guidance
- Referrals to specialists who are among the country’s best and have access to advanced technology and innovative research
Fully functional Diabetes Care Clinic is present on the premises
- Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes is diagnosed and treated according to current international guidelines
- Diabetic complications are treated by a multidisciplinary approach
- Nutritional counselling is available
- Foot care
- Eye care
- Management of gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy)
- Kidney care
Evaluation and optimization of the patient’s medical condition prior to complex surgical operations and after the operation medical management.